Lou Cord Jumpsuit - Faded Black
- A classic workwear-inspired cord jumpsuit that's just the right blend of style, functionality, and comfort.
- Crafted with a soft, yet durable, 16 wale corduroy.
- Button entry with chest and side seam pockets.
- Convertible collar can be buttoned up or worn open.
- Slightly tapered leg that looks great with sneakers.
- If you love the S.E.A. SUIT, you'll love how this one fits!
Size, Fit & Care:
- 18 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 14 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Model is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 32C, Waist: 24.5", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet:
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Outer Known's corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.