New Denim Project Flannel Shirt - Recycled White
- This cozy flannel is made from recycled blue jeans!
- Yup, we’re turning denim scraps into new textiles, reducing our environmental footprint, saving loads of water, and keeping a good thing going.
- Classic button-up with a little more guts than other flannels out there. It'll get even softer as it breaks in over time.
- The recycled denim brings some subtle texture for a homespun feel. Colors are from the actual denim — no dyes used!
- Shirttail hem, chest pocket, natural corozo nut buttons, and signature OK embroidery on sleeve placket.
- 29 1/2" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Due to the unique nature of the recycled denim fibers used in this garment, colors will vary and no two are exactly alike.