Reversible Napsack - Sunset/Orange
The Napsack is one of the best examples of human innovation since sliced bread. It has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom, so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag. Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding, surfing or any other activity that brings your core temp down. Its not too hot for inside and is awesome for wearing around the house in the winter.
- Fully Reversible
- Sleep, Lounge, and Walk Modes
- Sleep Comfortable to 50F
- Zippered Shoulder Openings
- Drawcord Cinch Bottom
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff Synthetic Insulation
- Handwarmer & Accessory Pockets
- 18" x 8" Stuffsack Included
- Weighs 2-2.5 lbs.
The Napsack can be worn in many ways. How you plan to wear them will influence your sizing decision. If you plan on frequently sleeping in them and want the bottom cinched closed, we recommend you size up so that you have a comfortable amount of space for your feet if you are within 3 inches of the upper limit of the recommended height measurement.
To walk around or lounge in a Napsack simply cinch the bottom of the Napsack around your waist and fold the extra material over.
Please use POLER's unique sizing and disregard your normal street sizing!
- S/XS - Fits up to 5'0" tall.
- M - Fits up to 5'8" tall.
- L - Fits up to 6'3" tall.
- XL - Fits up to 6'8" tall.
- Width (Measured straight across):
- S/XS - 23"
- M - 28"
- L - 31"
- XL - 37"
- Highly recommend NOT using a washing machine to wash your Napsack.
- Instead, hand wash in cold water with a light detergent.
- Rinse well, being sure to rinse out all detergent.
- Lay flat to let air dry (not in direct sunlight) OR throw in a dryer on low heat with some dryer balls or tennis balls, just something that won't let the filling clump together.
- Enjoy your clean Napsack!