S.E.A. Suit - Henna
- Outerknown's jumpsuit blends the utility of workwear with the ease of throwing on a dress. Inspired by vintage coveralls, this is truly a form meets function style that you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a durable organic cotton and linen fabric, way lighter than your old-school coveralls. Garment-dyed for a lived-in look.
- You can leave your purse at home with all these pockets.
- A rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg lend to a feminine look.
- Cuffs hit at the ankle and look great rolled up too!
Size, Fit & Care:
- Classic Fit
- 17 1/4" Bodice Length on size S
- 27" Inseam on size S
- 13 1/2" Leg Opening on size S
- Model is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet:
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Outerknown's corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this jumpsuit surpasses strict standards for sustainable and ethical manufacturing.