Station Jumpsuit - Natural
- Our jumpsuits blend the utility of workwear with the ease of a dress.
- Inspired by vintage coveralls, it's truly a form meets function style that you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a durable organic cotton and linen fabric, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Long sleeves to carry you through the colder months.
- Front zip for easy pull on and off.
- Comfortably roomy and tapered in all the right places.
- With so many pockets, you can leave your purse at home.
- We like to roll 'em up with sandals on warmer days, but we'll pair with high tops or boots come fall.
Size, Fit & Care
- Classic Fit
- 18 3/4" Bodice Length on size S
- 28" Inseam on size S
- 17" Leg Opening on size S
- Ally (studio and lifestyle model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8”, Bust: 32B, Waist: 24", Hips: 34"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.