Order Issue 03 of Wilderness Magazine. The theme for this issue is OCEANS which we'll be exploring through a series of photo stories, interviews, essays and more.
- "Beakheads and Fish Mongers" Photo story and interview with Michael Cevoli, documenting New England fishermen
- The Weight of Anxiety" essay on the depths of the mind by Chris Wiersma
- "Below and Beyond" artist feature on Josh Keyes
- Interview with Michael Muller, cage free shark photographer
- Excerpts from Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Interview with pro surfer and director Chris Malloy
- "Cruise Control" satirical essay by Joyce Voyage
- "A Beautiful Mess" photo story on the Gulf oil spill by Daniel Beltra
- Interview with Fabien Cousteau on carrying on Jacques legacy
- "Sea Monsters" photo story on deep sea creatures by David Shale
- "Canada to Florida" adventure story about a Canadian family's 9 month sailing trip on a handmade trimaran
- Interview with Richard Rohr, best-selling author and Franciscan mystic
- "Slipping Away" photo story on Sean Yoro's environmental art
- "Desert/Oceans" poetry by Natalie Wise
- "Island Remedy" essay on addiction and recovery by Rebekah Jenkins
- Photo story on racing sailboats by Ainhoa Vidales
- Feature on Hobie Alter's first surfboard
Brick & Mortar Policy
New and unworn/unused items purchased at the Moniker General Brick & Mortar location are eligible for exchange or store credit only. All items must be noticeably unused and all original tags must be attached. The Moniker General team must be notified within 7 DAYS of the purchase. Bikes, surfboards, and plants are ineligible for return, exchange, or store credit. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange or store credit for any reason.
Online Domestic Policy
New and unworn/unused items purchased online domestically are eligible for a full refund, exchange or store credit. The Moniker General team must be notified within 7 days of the delivery in order to receive a return authorization number and all original tags must be attached. All shipping costs are paid by the customer, unless, the item has been damaged before or during delivery or there there has been some other mistake by our account. We cannot and will not take responsibility for items returned to us without us being notified first and/or items that are returned with a shipping alternative where you can not trace the package.