The Biographer in Drab
This is a roll top canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool and canvas for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from harsh weather.
- 18 oz water resistant duck canvas
- 9 oz Bridle leather
- Antiqued brass zipper
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width: 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height: 22.5" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth: 4.5"
- Front Pocket: 9" x 6.5" x 2"
- Side Pocket: 3" x 5.5" (perfect for pens)
- Inside Pocket: 10" x 12" fits up to a 13" laptop
- 15-20L Volume